Town of Burlington
101 West Poplar Avenue • P O Box 38
Burlington, WY  82411
Phone: (307) 762-3502 • Fax : (307) 762-3600
Office hours at Town Hall are 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.

(Held at the Town Hall
at 101 West Poplar Avenue on the second Tuesday of each month at 6:30 p.m  Oct-April and 7:30 May-September. unless otherwise advertised or posted)

 Wade Aagard 

Don Hibbert
Jerry George
Cortney Allen
Jenny Booth

Contact: Municipal Court Clerk Mallory Owen 
at Town Hall or call 307-762-3502.
Court is presided over by Municipal Judge Georgia A. Hunt and is held at 10.00 a.m. at the Town Hall on the First Tuesday of each month unless that date falls on a holiday. In that case, Court will be held on the Tuesday prior to the holiday. Ordinances governing town regulations and citations can be viewed at Town Hall
at 101 West Poplar Avenue.

Contact: Lee Allen at Town Hall at 762-3502 or 272-0534 or email
  • Water is a minimum of $21.50
  • Sewer is a flat rate of $20.00 

The monthly water minimum includes two thousand (2,000) gallons of usage. Prices may vary as rates are dependent on meter size, number of units, and monthly usage for each service.

Pay Water/Sewer Bills Online go to:

All dogs within the town limits must be licensed by the Town of Burlington. The dog ordinance is being strictly enforced.
Contact: Animal Control Officer Lee Allen at Town Hall at 762-3502 or 272-0534 or email

The 2016 tags are available at Town Hall
. The only requirement before licensing your pet is proof of a current rabies vaccination. The license fee for male dogs and spayed females is $5. The fee for unspayed females is $15. These tags are required by Town Ordinance 01-4.

Contact: Building Inspector Lee Allen at Town Hall at 307-762-3502 or 307-272-0534 or email
Any new construction or remodeling requires a building permit before work can begin. Applications and ordinances pertaining to permits can be obtained at Town Hall at 101 West Poplar Avenue or downloaded from the Ordinances and Forms page of this site.

For more information about Burlington and the surrounding area, please visit the web sites of the Greybull Area Chamber of Commerce and Big Horn County Economic Development.

We are pleased that you have taken the time to explore the Town of Burlington. If you have any comments or suggestions, please email us at or call 307-762-3502.